1. Speak with your financial adviser to organise the best loan to suit your needs.
2. Prepare a short list of your preferred areas that suit your lifestyle, keep in mind affordability and accommodation requirements.
3. Research homes in those preferred areas so you have a feel for prices and comparisons when you attend an inspection.
4. Develop a relationship with one of our professional team. Your Peake Real Estate Sales Consultant will be able to offer you any additional advice and also advise you of any new listings that meet your criteria.
5. When you find a property that meets your requirements, organise an appointment with your Peake Real Estate Consultant and they can guide you through the contract if you are in any way unsure of the process.
6. If you have any concerns regarding the condition of the home we recommend you arrange a building and/or pest inspection to form part of the contract and this way you can make sure you are aware of any possible major defects.
7. Follow your solicitors/conveyancer's advice on the sale contract and take into consideration any building or pest inspections you have carried out. You are now able to make an informed decision to proceed with the purchase of the property.
8. Once all conditions have been met, you will be required to pay a 10% deposit. Your deposit will be held in the Peake Real Estate Sales Trust Account until settlement.
9. Within the 7 days prior to the settlement day we recommend that you do a final inspection of the property to ensure that the property is in the same condition as when you last inspected it, and that all inclusions are as per the contract you signed.