Are You In Search Of A Great Property Manager? Peake Real Estate Are Here To Help.By Lisa Fletcher | 30-06-21
Investment properties should be profitable - they shouldn't be hard work!
At Peake Real Estate we are absolutely committed to delivering you better returns with less stress all the time backed by our six-star service guarantee.
Managing an investment property can be an overwhelming experience, thankfully, our experienced team are here to help you. Our property managers are experts in their field – from marketing your property, to selecting the best tenant and maintaining your property, we can assure when handing over the keys, your property is in the best hands.
Our experienced property management department take pride on the following:
- Intelligent, Honest Feedback & Advice - The market is forever changing. Our team will keep track of your property’s worth and suggest when to increase the advertised rent in line with the local market. Our property managers will also keep you updated on the latest laws and your legal obligations as a landlord, which can often be complex and subject to change. It can be very difficult to keep on top of these laws, plus you incur large penalties should you breach them.
- A Smooth Leasing Process. From the very start of the process of showing your property to prospective tenants, thoroughly processing applications and preparation of all paperwork our property managers have access to the latest programs to ensure a fast and through screening process which ensures quality tenants in short amount of time.
- Marketing Your Property – Our property managers focus on ensuring your property is well advertised right from the start. Using a range of different advertising channels as well as our extensive database, we aim to ensure your property attracts the right fit.
- Highest Quality Tenants - Once you’ve found good tenants, you’ll want to hold on to them for as long as possible. This begins with a good, honest relationships and property managers are experts at creating this.
-Routine Inspections - To ensure that your property is well looked after, a routine inspection is conducted within the first three months of the tenants taking possession of the property and thereafter conducted twice yearly as per the Residential Tenancies Act, approximately every six months. These inspections are essential to ensure that your property is being maintained to an acceptable standard and to identify any maintenance that may be required. A copy of the routine inspection report with photos is forwarded to you after each inspection and should it be necessary, a member of the Peake Real Estate Property Management Team will contact you to discuss items noted on the report.
- Highest Possible Returns – We can help you maximize the return from your investment as well as maintain and possibly increase the value of your property.
- Comprehensive Account Management.
- A Dedicated Single Point of Contact.
- Management of Property Maintenance - Our property managers have a large network of reliable, qualified tradespeople and repair experts they can call on so that issues are dealt with properly and efficiently.
There is no question that there has never been a better time to own an investment property. With interest rates at a record low, and vacancies exceptionally low, the demand for rental properties is exceptionally high.
If you have recently purchased or are considering purchasing an investment property, or if you are dissatisfied with the service you are receiving from your current agent, please call our office and speak to Cindy Huntington or Marisa Adams.
We currently have low vacancy rate and many quality tenants looking to lease immediately.